本文引用自da20081126 - 向觀世音菩薩祈願文

A prayer to Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva

向觀世音菩薩祈願文 

A prayer to Avalokitesvara  Bodhisattva

佛光山  星雲法師  著作 Fo Guang Shan      Hsing Yun 

慈悲偉大的佛陀!請您救苦救難, 

Oh great ,compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva !  

慈悲地垂聽弟子的發露懺悔: 

Please listen compassionately to your disciple's confession and repentance :  

我自懂事以來, 

Since I have come to know human affairs ,  

總覺得生命不很安穩; 

I always feel that life is not peaceful ;  

我在世間生活,常感到事情不很適意; 

I often feel that circumstances are not agreeable;  

我對親朋好友,Towards relatives and good friends , 

缺乏照顧幫忙;I am not considerate or helpful enough ; 

我對社會大眾,Towards society and the masses, 

不能周遍圓融。I lack skillful means to bring harmony to all people  

慈悲偉大的觀世音菩薩! 

Oh great , compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva !  

每當我仰望您的慈容時, 

Whenever I look up at your compassionate image , 

我的心靈才感到清涼自在; 

My mind indeed feels pure and at ease ; 

每當我稱念您的聖號時, 

Whenever I chant your name,  

我的精神才得到解脫舒暢。 

My spirit indeed feels comfortable , and I myself feel free from worldly worries ,  

面對聖潔的您,我感到好慚愧啊! 

Facing you who are dignified and immaculate , I feel so ashamed !  

和您的遍灑甘露, 

In comparison to your sprinkling sweet dew all over  

普利人天比起來, 

To universally benefit humans and devas :  

您如海洋,我似井水; 

You are like an ocean ; I am like well water  

您如日月,我似螢光; 

You are like the sun and the moon; I am like a firefly ;  

您如山岳,我似丘陵; 

You are like mountains ; I am like a mole hill ;  

您如獅王,我似小鼠。 

You are like a lion king ; I am like a small mouse  

慈悲偉大的觀世音菩薩! 

Oh great , compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva !  

您累劫勤苦,還要倒駕慈航; 

Over many kalpas, you have worked diligently in defiance of hardships ,and still want to return to the world to liberate all sentient beings . 

您難行能行,還要尋聲救苦。 

You have done what is difficult for people to do , and still want to follow the world's cries to relieve its suffering . 

我何人也? Who am I ? 

我何不能!Why can't I do the same ?  

慈悲偉大的觀世音菩薩! 

Oh great ,compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva !  

祈求您以弘誓攝我, 

I pray to you to guide me with your universal vows .  

祈求您以悲願度我。 

I pray to you to enlighten me with your compassionate vows .  

讓我能擁有您的無畏圓通, 

May I have your fearless penetration of the nature of all things through wisdom :  

我若向惡人,惡人自感化; 

If I face people of vices , they will be transformed ; 

我若向暴徒,瞋怒自息滅; 

If I face villains , their anger will be cooled . 

我若向魔外,邪心自調伏; 

If I face evil, the evil mind will be brought under control . 

我若向愚癡,當得大智慧。 

If I face the ignorant , they will obtain great wisdom . 

慈悲偉大的觀世音菩薩!

Oh great ,compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva !

祈求您以慈雲覆我, 

I pray to you to shelter me in your compassionate cloud ; 

我要學習您利濟群生的精神, 

I would like to learn your spirit of benefiting and relieving all beings :

用慈眼觀察眾生的需求,

To observe the needs of all beings through compassionate eyes; 

用耳朵傾聽眾生的痛苦, 

To listen to the suffering of all beings with attentive ears ; 

用美言安慰眾生的煩憂, 

To comfort the vexations and anxiety of all beings with wonderful words ; 

用雙手撫平眾生的創傷。 

To soothe the wounds of all beings with both hands .  

慈悲偉大的觀世音菩薩! 

Oh great compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva ! 

祈求您以智光照我, 

I pray to you to illuminate us with your light of wisdom : 

我要用喜捨攝取眾生, 

I will assist all beings through joyous beings ; 

我要用同事化導頑強, 

I will convert and guide the stubborn into the Truth by cooperating with and adapting to them ; 

我要用利行給人方便, 

I will provide people with convenience through beneficial conduct ; 

我要用愛語助人歡喜。 

I will help people to be happy through loving words . 

慈悲偉大的觀世音菩薩! 

Oh great compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva ! 

我要以您的解脫自在為榜樣,I would like to take your liberation and ease as a model !  

從今以後,From now on : 

我要遠離顛倒妄想, 

I will distance myself from contray and delusive ideas 

觀人自在;To contemplate the ease of the individual ; 

我要遠離分別臆測,

 I will distance myself from discrimination and personal conjecture 

觀境自在;To contemplate the ease of circumstances 

我要遠離執著纏縛, 

I will distance myself from attachment and entanglement  

觀事自在;To contemplate the ease of affairs ; 

我要遠離五欲塵勞,I will distance myselffrom five desires and the trouble of the world  

觀心自在。To contemplate the ease of the mind .  

慈悲偉大的觀世音菩薩! 

Oh great , compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva !  

請求您接受我至誠的祈願,Please accept my sincerest prayer !  

慈悲偉大的觀世音菩薩! 

Oh great , compassionate Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva !  

請求您接受我至誠的祈願。

Please accept my sincerest prayer !

 

da20081126 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET  

http://da20081126.pixnet.net/blog/post/32160255

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    compassionate 慈悲 will
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 lichen1943 的頭像
    lichen1943

    oooooooooolichen1943的部落格

    lichen1943 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()